I can't log into my paypal account

Customer Question
I can't log into my paypal account
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Computer
6/22/2015
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 3 years ago
Richard, Computer Specialist
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
When you attempted to reset the password, what happened? What stopped this from completing?
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Hi
I work online, and can take over your computer and do this, which is best and have made this offer to you.
I am not paying for a new password.
Ok, you requested the additional support. Its optional and if you do not wish to, no problem but then please respond to the question I asked.
Ill repeat it again