Is phone number(###) ###-####active

Customer Question
Is phone number(###) ###-####active
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Computer
6/22/2015
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 3 years ago
Josh, Support Specialist
Hi! What do you mean by "locked"?
A code for privacy when phone is not in use. I usually slide my finger over the dots to unlock it but it's not working. I have several disabilities and this is my only phone.
Please press and hold down the POWER BUTTON for a full 20 seconds without letting go. After the phone restarts, try unlocking it again.
Hi, Please press and hold down the POWER BUTTON for a full 20 seconds without letting go. After the phone restarts, try unlocking it again.