Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Inexperienced with customizing my computer may have caused

Customer Question

Inexperienced with customizing my computer may have caused alot of problems , I have a laptop,with updated to 8.1, wifi . It is running so slow now even after my son restored it. I don't use the computer as most people, I would like for it to do just the basics and not have problems,what do you suggest?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 2 years ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.
Which process is consuming the most of your CPU & Memory? Can you check this via task manager?
Optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution
Would you like me to remotely connect to your computer and fix the issue - The remote service will be an additional service for $39 but will allow me direct access to work on your issue and fix it (while you watch on your screen). If you need remote service, reply with the words "i want remote"
If you do not need the remote service, then simply provide me the requested information above. If you need remote service reply me with the words "i want remote".
Thanks