I just bought a att Mobil hot spot. My computer is having trouble…

Customer Question
I just bought a att...
I just bought a att Mobil hot spot. My computer is having trouble connecting. Please help
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Computer
6/21/2015
Tech Support Specialist: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 years ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.
you are tying to connect the computer to the internet using your mobile phone or you are trying to connect your phone to the computer.
No ma'am....I purchased a att mobile wifi box, or whatever they're called as where I am doesn't get internet on my biz laptop. Trying to log on and it tells me it's having trouble verifying the wireless credentials
not a problem i will help you get it working let me know the make and the model number of the wireless box you got.
Let me know your internet service provider name as well.
Att

It says it couldnt authenticate

What is the make and the model number of the wifi box.

Zte mf923

Please discontinue working on this situation. Nothing wrong with your knowledge im sure but this is taking too long and i am now out of time.

i need the basic info to get this fixed and working this is not a time based session and you are not charged for the time.
Zte wirless router needs a setup to get it working and i am ready to let this fixed let me know when you are ready. I will give you the steps.

No ma' am....i am out of time. I have to disconnect to go to my appointment. 40 mins to get thru 3 questions is too long

i can opt out if you want however i have replied immediately after i got the question.
you can come back when you have time, all you have to let me know what time you will be online so that i can get this working.

I understand...its the mode of communication..its too slow...way too slow....i assumed it would be like a live chat. I will not be able to come back to this now for 8 hours and then i will be in a wifi area i know my computer will connect to....thank you for trying

you can post me a reply if you need further assistance.
Faster way we can opt for skype live chat.