Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I just bought a att Mobil hot spot. My computer is having trouble

Customer Question

I just bought a att Mobil hot spot. My computer is having trouble connecting. Please help
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.
you are tying to connect the computer to the internet using your mobile phone or you are trying to connect your phone to the computer.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No ma'am....I purchased a att mobile wifi box, or whatever they're called as where I am doesn't get internet on my biz laptop. Trying to log on and it tells me it's having trouble verifying the wireless credentials
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
not a problem i will help you get it working let me know the make and the model number of the wireless box you got.
Let me know your internet service provider name as well.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Att
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It says it couldnt authenticate

Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
What is the make and the model number of the wifi box.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Zte mf923

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please discontinue working on this situation. Nothing wrong with your knowledge im sure but this is taking too long and i am now out of time.

Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
i need the basic info to get this fixed and working this is not a time based session and you are not charged for the time.
Zte wirless router needs a setup to get it working and i am ready to let this fixed let me know when you are ready. I will give you the steps.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No ma' am....i am out of time. I have to disconnect to go to my appointment. 40 mins to get thru 3 questions is too long

Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
i can opt out if you want however i have replied immediately after i got the question.
you can come back when you have time, all you have to let me know what time you will be online so that i can get this working.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I understand...its the mode of communication..its too slow...way too slow....i assumed it would be like a live chat. I will not be able to come back to this now for 8 hours and then i will be in a wifi area i know my computer will connect to....thank you for trying

Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
you can post me a reply if you need further assistance.
Faster way we can opt for skype live chat.