I have a DV2130 DVD-VHS COMBO Player. In the past we had CC…

Customer Question
I have a DV2130 DVD-VHS...
I have a DV2130 DVD-VHS COMBO Player. In the past we had CC or closed captioning
in direct play of broadcasts and in playing VHS tapes. Now this function randomly quits on us and is not valuable for someone who is hard of hearing. Can this be repaired ? When this function stops during a show, it rarely comes back.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/20/2015
Tech Support Specialist: Nathan, Systems Manager replied 3 years ago
Nathan, Systems Manager
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today.
My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.
Sorry to hear you're having trouble.
How do you get your tv channels? Antenna, basic cable, cable/satellite box, etc?