I have yahoo messenger and when I click on it it comes on far…

Customer Question
I have yahoo messenger and...
I have yahoo messenger and when I click on it it comes on far just a few seconds then shots off it has been doing this for more than a day now
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Computer
6/20/2015
Tech Support Specialist: Joe B, Computer Expert replied 3 years ago
Joe B
Joe B, Computer Expert
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer and I will be glad to help you with your problem. Before we continue, I need to know what kind of computer your are using.Operating system: Windows 7, Windows 8, Apple?
I have a IPad
With AT&T
Thank you for the information. A lot of times applications become corrupt and need to be reinstalled. Please complete the following steps:Press and hold the icon for the Yahoo Messenger app until it shakesPress the X in the upper left corner of the iconPress DeletePress the following link from your iPad to download it againhttp://itunes.apple.com/in/app/yahoo-messenger/id309219097?mt=8 Please let me know how it goes.Thanks,Joe
Please let me know if my solution worked.Thanks,Joe
Have you been able to implement my solution?