My Leno vo monitor keeps displaying in safe mode and the monitor…

Customer Question
My Leno vo monitor keeps...
My Leno vo monitor keeps displaying in safe mode and the monitor won't come on
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Computer
6/18/2015
Tech Support Specialist: Charles A. Roberts, PC Tech replied 3 years ago
Charles A. Roberts
Hello, my name is***** will do whatever I possibly can to help answer your questions. I am sorry you have encountered this kind of problem. Can you verify if this is a laptop or desktop computer. Can you also provide the model number of this machine please?
Thanks Charles, but I figure out the problem I am on my computer now.
OK no problem let us know if you have any other questions and have a good day.