I do not have audion when i am on skype

Customer Question
i do not have audion when i am on skype
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Computer
6/17/2015
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 years ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.
You mean, the sound is not coming out of the speakers? Are these built in speakers or externally attached?
Optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution
Would you like me to remotely connect to your computer and fix the issue - The remote service will be an additional service for $39 but will allow me direct access to work on your issue and fix it (while you watch on your screen). If you need remote service, reply with the words "i want remote"
If you do not need the remote service, then simply provide me the requested information above. If you need remote service reply me with the words "i want remote".
Thanks