Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Andy, Computer Consultant

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
my wife wants her e-mail and aol homepage in japanese, how
Mark
Mark, High School or GED
my wife wants her e-mail and aol homepage in japanese, how do we change from english to japanese?… read more
I have a I-Mac 24 with OS 10.6 with the latest updates including
Brandon M.
Brandon M., System Administrator
I have a I-Mac 24 with OS 10.6 with the latest updates including Safari for AOL on Mac. I down loaded the AOL 1.7 from the AOL website. When I go into my mail account (hlbhb) it starts the display, an… read more
For about a week now, my mail has been taking a very long time
Bryan, IT Consultant
For about a week now, my mail has been taking a very long time to load a message, ie., a two-line message coming in will take about 7 minutes to load. Everything else on aol works slow as well--waitin… read more
In trying to access AOL Mail, you appear to have changed the
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
In trying to access AOL Mail, you appear to have changed the program that BLOCKS my normal access to AOL Mail under "[email protected]"........you steer me into a new screen that asks me to sign on for… read more
Im having a problem with vieweing AVI files and editing them
Sudipto, Hardware Engineer
I'm having a problem with vieweing AVI files and editing them in video editors. When I edit them, I hear sound but see no picture, when I watch the source file the color is all mixed up.… read more
I cant E Mail other aol members or receive mail form others
Bernie
Bernie, Computer Support Specialist
I cant E Mail other aol members or receive mail form others who send it to my aol address.my address is [email protected] com… read more
I was an AOL customer from 1994 - and never cancelled the e-mail
Ansh P.
Ansh P., System Analyst
I was an AOL customer from 1994 - and never cancelled the e-mail service. When I bought a new computer, my AOL account did not transfer. How can I get it reinstalled?… read more
Im trying to send pictures via my Walgreen account. When I
abhi_iitian
abhi_iitian, Bachelor's Degree
I'm trying to send pictures via my Walgreen account. When I try to send via email, Outlook shows up as my default. I have gone into my computer and deleted Outlook (which was my original server six ye… read more
downloaded an application which is in pdf form. Now that I
bineesh
bineesh, System Support Engineer
downloaded an application which is in pdf form. Now that I have it on my computer with my adobe reader I can't figure out how to fill out the application. Contacted the school and they said I should j… read more
i can go into any page but when i sign on i can not get my
Qin Xia
Qin Xia, Master's Degree
i can go into any page but when i sign on i can not get my mail page to show on screen i get a display telling me to restart my computer i have done this 6 times still cant get the mail to show it rem… read more
I haven not been able to open my aol mail for 4-5 days. Whats
I haven not been able to open my aol mail for 4-5 days. What's up? My account is eebited each month for the fees.… read more
I recently converted my isp from AOL after many years and was
expresshelpline
expresshelpline, Bachelor's Degree
I recently converted my isp from AOL after many years and was promised free AOL mail service, which I have, but cannot read my mail. I don't know whether it is my screen name or my password, but I am … read more
I have AOL Desktop. I am totally confused about the aol mail
Brandon M.
Brandon M., System Administrator
I have AOL Desktop. I am totally confused about the aol mail system. I never remember joining AIM, but my aol email window shows that all my emails are stored there. What I want is for all my email to… read more
We recently had a problem booting our PC. It has been in the
Ben M
Ben M, Associate Degree
We recently had a problem booting our PC. It has been in the shop the last couple weeks (needed to replace the mother board). We are now unable to sign on to our e-mail account (Invalid user name or P… read more
I cant print from AOL. I have cleared the spool, but still
e-solution
e-solution, Bachelor's Degree
I can't print from AOL. I have cleared the spool, but still no print. I suppos the next thing is to reinstall 9.1. How do I do that? If so how will i keep all my favorites, E-mail address's etc?… read more
I cannot open incoming mail, It shows I have mail and yet
James Carter
James Carter, Master's Degree
I cannot open incoming mail, It shows I have mail and yet it cannot be opened. Also my address book will not open with any of my contacts. I can open old mail but not new. Frank… read more
I had a pop up saying I had to re-load AOL. My disc is only
Santonu
Santonu, Hardware Engineer
I had a pop up saying I had to re-load AOL. My disc is only AOL 9.0 and I had AOL9.1 on my computer previously. I re-loaded the disc I have - NOW I DO NOT HAVE ANY ADDRESSES IN MY ADDRESS BOOK OR ANY … read more
All of a sudden I cannot get pictures in my e-mail. I go through
Andy, Computer Consultant
All of a sudden I cannot get pictures in my e-mail. I go through Firefox to AOL for my e-mail. However, if I go directly through AOL, I can see the pictures. This is only happening in the last 2 weeks… read more