How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Andy Your Own Question
Andy, Computer Consultant
Category: Computer
Satisfied Customers: 5316
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
Type Your Computer Question Here...
Andy is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have been a fastfix customer a year. I just found

Customer Question

I have been a fastfix customer for about a year. I just found out I have had my service ended a couple of months ago. I have no idea why -- I didn't cancel it and didn't notice the charge wasn't on my statement. Now my computer is disabled and I need your service restored. I will pay the missed payments. What information do you need to restore my account
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 2 years ago.
Hi,My name is***** am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected. It seems your computer boot section got corrupted and that why the message. I want you to do this activity and update status1: Reboot computer2: Tap keyboard F8 button, until you see Windows Advanced boot option window3: Select Repair Your Computer4: Follow wizard and wait till it repairs your computer.. If above procedure didn't work, then we need a through system checking for that i need you to answer below quires..1: what version of Windows does computer have?2: What's your computer model?3: Do you have Windows installation disc? Please replyFiyaz