I am trying to access my account while we are away from home.

Customer Question
It still requires a number...
I am trying to access my account while we are away from home. It still requires a number to be sent to my home phone - which I do not have access to at this time. How can I access my account?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Computer
6/14/2015
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 3 years ago
Pete, Computer Engineer
I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.
If the access was not set up before you left home, then you will need to get someone with access to your home to retrieve the passcode for you.
This is a security feature to prevent unauthorized people from accessing your account.