Trying to upload a video from my tablet to youtube, get to…

Customer Question
trying to upload a video...
trying to upload a video from my tablet to youtube, get to the end and when I press up load it only asks to cancel or to abandon so Im getting nowhere with the upload, what am I missing or doing wrong????????
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Computer
6/13/2015
Tech Support Specialist: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 years ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Hi, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you
please let me know the file extension of the video you are trying to upload and what is the size of the video file
it is a approximately a 6 minute video
can you assist me ?????
not sure what you mean by file extension, are you getting these messages?
what is the extension of the file name like .avi, .mpeg, .mp3 etc
similar to a .doc extension for a word file
let me know the extension of the file