I don't remember my log in pin no

Customer Question
I don't remember my log in pin no
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/13/2015
Tech Support Specialist: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 years ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Hi, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you
please let me know which application or program are you trying to access for which you have forgotten the pin no
fast fix 123 log in
is fast fix a tech support team from which you have taken a membership
please confirm
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from yo. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
please confirm that are you trying to login to fastfix123 website when you are facing issues
also have you tried the forgot password ***** which you can try at below link
http://support.fastfix123.com/support/login
yes
have you tried the forgot password ***** which you can try at below link
yes and the pin no
in case you have forgotten the password\pin no you can call at their customer support numbers to get the same generated
they will send you the same on your email
let me know if you have any questions
USA Customer Support: 1-***-***-****
CA Customer Support: 1-***-***-****
UK Customer Support: 44-***-***-****
AUS Customer Support: 1-800-030-184
I have called the support no and all I get is a busy signal time and time again
in that case would you like me to remote access and walk you through the password ***** process
it's not the password ***** much as the pin no that I need
and I can't get to fast fix to get it
when are you asked for the pin no.
while opening any specific program or while logging onto their website
yes the log in site
would you like me to remote access and walk you through the password *****\pin no retrieval process