I want to cancel my subscription to zoos.

Customer Question
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Computer
6/13/2015
Tech Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast replied 3 years ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast
Hello, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,
To cancel your subscription to Zoosk you will need to visit the following web page:
https://www.zoosk.com/cancelsub.php
Please login to your account, then do the following:
1) Click on your user name menu at the top of the page.
2) Click on “Settings”
3) Select "Subscription" from the left of the screen
4) Click on "Cancel My Subscription"
5) You will be asked the reason for your subscription cancellation
Once you have provided the reason for cancelling, click on "Cancel My Subscription".
6) Your subscription cancellation will be confirmed on this screen.
After canceling a Subscription that was set to renew, you will have Subscriber benefits until the end of your billing cycle.
If you are still having trouble with your subscription then feel free to contact Zoosk personally via This link :
https://www.zoosk.com/contactinfo.php?from=zendesk
Thank you
My goal is to provide you with excellent service. If you are happy, kindly rate my service. Positive rating are appreciated, if you need further help please let me know and i will gladly continue to help
Thank you