My Toshiba laptop got destroyed in travel to Sou Afr. I bought…

Customer Question
My Toshiba laptop got destroyed...
My Toshiba laptop got destroyed in travel to Sou Afr. I bought a new Lenovo G50-80 in Cape Town Sou Afr which comes with a 220 three-prong Sou Afr charging plug. I am now back in USA and need to convert t0 USA 110 power and plug.
What do I need to do. This is business computer and is needed NOW!
Bill
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/12/2015
Tech Support Specialist: Jerry Hannell, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Jerry Hannell
Jerry Hannell, Computer Support Specialist
Hello sir/madam, I would like to help you, please let me know when you are ready.
Andy, Computer Consultant