How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask IT Miro Your Own Question
IT Miro
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Category: Computer
Satisfied Customers: 3140
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
Type Your Computer Question Here...
IT Miro is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I want to know exactly what you charge

Customer Question

I want to know exactly what you charge to move a DUI citation off or down my Google search page. charge is listed 2nd under my linked in photo. Case was dismissed.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.

Hello! I am IT Miro and I will assist you on this question.

Google search only indexes and provides search results based on the content that is available on web pages. If you would like to have certain information changed or removed from the Google search results, it needs to be done on the web site containing that information.
Once it has been done, Google search will re-index the web page within several days and the information will be changed/removed.
Since you don't have control over content published at web page, you will need to contact them and ask them to remove your name (DUI citation). To do that, use the contact form available at this link:
Unfortunately, I cannot request removal for you. Only you can do that since you have a proof that the case was dismissed. If you receive a response from the Marylandtags support asking you to submit such proof to them, you will need to do that so that they can validate your request.
I hope this helps!
IT Miro