Michael Norman
Michael Norman, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  Director of Technology
77547562

I have contribute cs3 I have not used it 2 years

Customer Question

I have contribute cs3 I have not used it for about 2 years and I want to up date my web site but I cannot get contribute sc3 to open do I need to purchase a newer version of contribute and will it be compaltable with windows 7 and will it link to my web site
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michael Norman replied 2 years ago.
Hello. My name is, Mike. I'd like to try and assist you with your issue. It appears your problem is the operating system you are using. Contribute CS3 is not compatible with Windows 7. It is only compatible with Vista/XP/200. You will need to the latest version. As far as getting it connect to your website, you will just need to configure it when it is installed.
I just wanted to follow-up with you. If your issue has been resolved, please take a brief moment to rate my customer service. If not please let me know how I can be of further assistance.