I am XXXXXXXX My yahoo internet acct.

Customer Question
begins to move very slow...
I am XXXXXXXX My yahoo internet acct. begins to move very slow about every three days. I have browser nr 9, since Oct 2014. I can do my security scan which is malwarebytesantimalware and microsoft security essentials and then my yahoo internet acct. will return to a good speed. The only continuing problem is that it cannot keep up with my typing speed, which is not all that fast, I have to watch it, as it will leave out some letters if I don't type slow enough. I also have a hotmail acct. but it has never give me this kind of trouble. Do I need to increase my browser and if so can you send me a link to do that or tell me how to do it? Thanks, ***** *****
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
6/7/2015
Tech Support Specialist: arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist
Hi,My name is***** am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.By the way,1: what browser do you use? (IE/Firefox/Chrome)2: What version of Windows does computer have? (Windows 7 / 8)
Have windows vista, browser nr 9, internet explorer browser.
Can you download Firefox browser and check for isseIt helps to analyze whether issue is with IE or otherYou can download and install Firefox browser from below linkPlease let me know the update..https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/
Are you getting this additional message? They have already took $36 from me. I do not want a monthly contract, I just trying to see if you can help with Yahoo being slow and unresponsive.
Then you may ignore that message
By the way, have you downloaded firefox..
Thanks for your help, I think, I hope. Our computer, my wife***@******.*** is on one half of the computer and I am on the other half. The download of Firefox I just did, does it automatically take care of my wife's side of the computer or not? Thank you if you would please answer this final question, it says I have two minutes left.
Hello arsufi2002. I'm sorry to have to contact you again. I cannot get to your answer to the above question about whether my dowloading firefox on my side also took care of my wife's side of the computer or not.I keep getting a large one page msg from Firefox saying I'm using an outdated browser and need to upgrade to Firefox. Can you please help with this confusion or call me at(###) ###-####Charlotte, NC. or give me a number to call you.Thanks, ***** ***** don't know what I am not doing to make these things work. I can talk to you on the tel. while I sit at the computer if that would help.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from yo. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Hello, are you there
Dear sir,
If you are getting firefox upgrade message, you may follow below procedure to upgrade firefox
1: open Firefox browser
2: Press alt and h key on keyboard,
This brings Firefox help menu, where you can see "About Firefox" option,
Click on that, Firefox will check for new update and will ask you to update browser
This way you can upgrade the browser
Please check for issue after upgrade..
Please reply
I wrote earlier today that my Yahoo acct. works too slow and sometimes is unresponsive. You arsufi2002 had me to download Firefox now everything is wierd looking and not working well. I want to take Firefox off and go back to the way I was. It was better than this I am totally unsatisfied. I'll call someone else tomorrow, Monday, with my Yahoo slowness. If you want to know what has gone wrong let me know and I'll write it. I wish you would call me it would be so much faster to talk to you over the tel. while I sit at the computer and I would pay for whatever time it takes us to correct everything that went wrong with Firefox. My number is(###) ###-#### ***** Don Blackmon. I am***@******.***
Dear sir, Lets leave firefox part. I suspect this is IE settings issue and if so this could be rectified if we are able to reset BrowserPlease follow below procedure to reset IE1: open Internet Explorer2: From IE menu bar, click Tools > Internet Options > click Advanced tab > Click Restore Advanced settings> click Restore3: Click Apply > ok This reset browser. Now close browser then reopen and check for issuePlease update status
I'm sorry 2002, I tried and tried for a long time to get your messages and could not get the last ones. I called the firm that is contracted to work on our computer and they helped me. I'm using what I had Internet Explorer 9 and it is working at acceptable speed. Thanks for trying to help me but I just could not get to your replies, they just were not there and I don't know why. Thats the reason I kept asking for a phone call, I knew it would be fast and direct while I sat at the computer. Julian Don Blackmon
Thanks for your reply..
I thought you have seen above suggestion and might have performed the procedure since i haven't got any reply from you. I don't have a phone in option and that's why i insist you to install remote desktop tool.
Anyway i am happy to see your issue got resolved. I will initiate refund for this question. Please do remember Just Answer/Pearl when you have a trouble.
Regards,
Fiyaz
Thank you for keeping your word. Sorry I was not able to see your messages until Monday, some of them I never saw. See what caused me trouble, 2002 is when I would get your E-mail saying "I responded to your computer question" there was three problems that caused me not to be able to bring up your answer and I don't know why but I know the three things that locked me out of being able to correspond with you on Sunday, maybe I should not have even call on Sunday. Anyway when I got your E-mail it had a green box on it that said "VIEW MY RESPONSE' clicking on that did nothing, that was nr 1. Up above in small blue words it had "view my response now", clicking on that I would go to Just Answer but it would only have my questions, not your answers. That was the 2d problem, then I waited and never saw your answers on Sunday, that was the 3d problem. Also there was a box that asked if I wanted to talk by phone and I kept clicking on that and it would bring up a page that said I would get a phone call so I was waiting on that and it never came. I didn't know you did not have that option, as you say. In your last message you say I should install a desktop tool, first I have heard of that but will look into it. Sorry for the trouble I caused you. Don Blackmon
Andy, Computer Consultant