I need to talk to me. iPad I am not to turn on

Customer Question
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/7/2015
Tech Support Specialist: John TF., Apple Consultant replied 3 years ago
John TF.
John TF., Apple Consultant
First, let’s attempt resolving this issue with your Apple device by trying a hard reset, then proceed from there if that does not resolve the problem: Disconnect the device from it's cord, if plugged in. Press and hold your Sleep/Wake button (on the top) and Home button (on the front) together for around 10 seconds. When the Apple logo appears, release both buttons. The next thing you should see after the Apple logo is the home screen a few minutes later. If the above does not work, plug it straight into a power outlet and try again. If you still have concerns, please do not negatively rate my answer, simply reply back before rating. I'll be more than happy to work with you further. When we are finished, please give my answers a positive rating so I will be credited for my assistance. You are judging my personal service only (not this website, the price, or your issue) and high ratings assure I remain in good standing. Thanks and good luck,John