Is it possible to "hack" my 13 year old daughters c

Customer Question
is it possible for me...
is it possible for me to "hack" my 13 year old daughters computer.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/6/2015
Tech Support Specialist: IT Miro, Computer Scientist replied 3 years ago
IT Miro, Computer Scientist

Hello! I am IT Miro and I will assist you on this question.

What exactly do you want to do?
make sure she is where she says and is not with her "older" boyfriend
are you their?
There are programs that can allow you to see another computer's screen in real time, so that you can monitor what your daughter is doing.
Would you be interested in something like that?
yes, what exactly would it show me. Her messages?
how much would it cost?
It would show you her monitor screen - exactly as she sees it. It works by installing one part of the program on her computer (server part) and second part on your computer (client part). You can then watch her computer monitor using your computer.
Let me recommend some of these programs for you. Hold on...
she is with her father in Sunnyvale, ca I am in elk grove, she is their for the summer she has an I pad
You mentioned "computer" in the initial question description. Does she have both an iPad and a computer, or just an iPad?
an ipad and a cell phone
OK. In any case, you would need to get to her iPad or cell phone to install some programs that will allow you to monitor her activity.
Would you be able to do that?
no I'm afraid not, their isn't anything else?
thank you
Well, in that case, there isn't much you can do unless you tell her to install programs by her own - something that I don't think she will do as she will see the program's name and description - which contains key words such as "monitor", "spy", etc.
iPads and cell phones are pretty much secure nowadays so there isn't an easy way to "hack" them remotely. It will work only if you have physical access to that device so that you can install a monitoring program by your own.
Sorry to bring you bad news, but this is how modern devices work.
If there is anything else I can help you with, let me know.
Regards,
For any other assistance, I am here to help.