My business yelp pages contains two positive reviews. However,

Customer Question
only one review is visable...
My business yelp pages contains two positive reviews. However, only one review is visable. The other says review is blocked by a statement saying, not a recommended review. This is a positive review from a client. Is there a reason it can't be seen? Can we correct this so that it can be seen?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Computer
6/4/2015
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 years ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you today!
This is what Yelp has to say on the subject.
Some of these reviews may have been written by people we don’t know much about, so they aren’t ranking high with our automated recommendation software. This is entirely normal, and it affects all businesses on the site and all types of reviews, whether positive or negative.
Some of these reviews may fit a pattern that is different from what we typically see. Our automated software is trained to detect these anomalies, and even though there may be a good explanation, the software sometimes errs on the side of caution.
Our users write more positive reviews in the first place, so you would expect to see a higher proportion of them being both recommended... and not!
With that being said. Im going to assume that the client who reviewed your business, hasnt reviewed any other businesses on yelp.
If thats the case, until your client reviews X amount of other businesses, the review wont be "recommended"
If they have reviewed other businesses and all the reviews were extremely positive or extremely negative in nature. Then that could also cause their review to be not recommended. Keep in mind that recommended" is not set in stone. It can change daily.
Its an algorithm that runs day after day and reviews and weights the comments based on some of the above factors.
If you have further questions or concerns, let me know.
I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent submitted below this answer when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.
Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.