My office files on a remote site. I use WPX4. Yesterday my…

Customer Question
My office files on a...
My office files on a remote site. I use WPX4. Yesterday my fingers lingered for a period of time on the keyboard w/o moving. A dialogue box popped up - re something I hit no. Now the keyboard keys are frozen. The mouse works.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/4/2015
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 3 years ago
Richard, Computer Specialist
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Can you tell me which program you are using to connect to the remote computer please?
Thank you
Doesn't say
ok, how do you exactly connect to the remote computer?
No thanks
Sorry? I need to know please how do you connect to the remote computer.
Via a portal
ok... I do want to fix this for you, but I really need some information here.
A portal can be anything, and I dont know what software your using..
Please find out exactly what software your using to connect.
I think the problem is just with this keybpard
This keyboard is working now correct? Just not when trying to type on the remote computer
i use wordperfect.
I saw, This keyboard is working now correct? Just not when trying to type on the remote computer
the keyboard works fine communicating through th einterneyes
yes
yes, which means is the software you are using to connect to the computer with.
Until we know what this is, we cannot proceed.
Its like asking to have your car fixed but not telling me which car you have.
ok - it is a word perfect problem - I need to figure out how to unlock the keys via wordperfect
Dell vworkspace
sorry I need to know the program not the computer
Sorry - can't figure it out just the Version 8.0306.1427 which I guess is the server where my files are located.
ok, start from the start and explain exactly in Detail, what you are doing.
As you say remote computer, then just word perfect, then dell., then some other software your not sure of...
This isn't working. Thank you for your time.
ok