How to delete my way it is taking over my google and can't…

Customer Question
how to delete my way...
how to delete my way it is taking over my google and can't get out to do my business
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Computer
6/3/2015
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 3 years ago
Richard, Computer Specialist
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Download this tool and run it which will normally be enough to remove it
http://tinyurl.com/c8o3e
Once you have run it, restart the computer and tell me if it is then removed.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Let me know the results please