James... I'm having the "no line" problem with MJ. Ii

Customer Question
Hi, James... I'm having...
Hi, James... I'm having the "no line" problem with MJ. Ii quit a few days ago. It is connected to my modem. I unplugged it waited 10 minutes, plugged it back in...blinking blue. The same as before the unplugging. I have had this for several years and re upped several months ago... suggestions? Phil pace(###) ###-#### ***** get the missed calls message on my iPad
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Computer
6/2/2015
Tech Support Specialist: James, Sr. Computer Support Expert replied 3 years ago
James, Sr. Computer Support Expert
Hi Phil,
Please unplug the modem and the MJ from power (both of them).
Wait 10 minutes.
Plug in the modem, wait 2 minutes.
Plug in the MJ, wait 5 minutes.
Check if you have a dial tone please.
Thanks!
J.
Did as you said...still no line. Modem is back working and the MJ still has blue blinking light
What you suggested did not resolve the problem. I responded over an hour ago...and still no response back
Any other suggestion? I receive MJ calls on my iPhone but the same number home phone does not ring and unable to call or talk on the home phone handsets.