Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

Was going to get my massage at A Balanced Life but I did not

Customer Question

Was going to get my massage at A Balanced Life but I did not have the page with the bar code on it for them. How do I get a copy of that? I purchased it on Wed March 11, 2015.
AliceSmith
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your computer question.
Where did you buy it ? Have you asked at the location they might have a record. Its just easier for them to scan it
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i do not want to join just answer. I bought it online on my computer. I already asked and they do not have it. It will expire 6/9 but they will honor it but I need the bar code so they can get paid.
Expert:  Robert M. replied 2 years ago.
do you know exactly who you bought it from ?
it sounds like a third party was selling them at a discount.
those would be the people that you have to contact.
did they send it to you in an email ?
Your best bet might be to give up on it and cancel the charge on your credit card by calling the number on the back of the card.
then you can buy another one or pay at the location.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I bought it from Groupon. I guess I didn't print out all the pages. Yes, they sent me an e-mail. I have two pages of it but not the one with the barcode on it. What more do you want? It's legal not a third party. Can't you send me a barcode that they can use?
Alice
Expert:  Robert M. replied 2 years ago.
i dont work for either company i cant send you the email
but if the emails are in reference to the massage they should have a link on them where you can get the barcode.
by third party i dont mean illegal. I mean that you are one party and the massage place is the second party. There is a third party in between you that did the actual sale. Since the company doesnt know anything about it without the bar code you would have to go to groupon to ask about it. They are the ones that were supposed to give you the barcode.
if you log into your groupon account it should show your orders and in there should be a place to print the coupon with the barcode.
you can try this link and select questions about an order.
https://www.groupon.com/login?ref=%2Fcustomer_support
If you like i can log into your computer remotely and find it for you that way assuming that you know your groupon ID and password. But there is an extra charge and i probably cant do it until tomorrow sometime.