YOU KNOW I'M IN A JAM. ON MAY 28TH SIGNED UP WITH GOO PARTNER…

Customer Question
YOU KNOW I'M IN A...
YOU KNOW I'M IN A JAM. ON MAY 28TH SIGNED UP WITH GOO PARTNER WIS. DON'T KNOW WHAT I WAS THINKING-ASKED IT TO RUN 0900AM TO 2100PM- SEVEN-7 DAYS A WEEK. I'M VERY SMALL LITTLE BUSINESS AND NOT READY FOR THAT VOLUME. THEY ARE PACIFIC TIME, I AM CENTRAL TIME. CAN ANYONE HELP ME STOP THE AD FROM GOING LIVE AT 0900AM THIS MORNING. THANK YOU-IT WOULD SAVE MY LIFE. DEB
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Computer
MY EMAIL IS THROUGH CHARTER.NET IS VERY FRAGILE, THAT IS WHY I HOPEFULLY ENTERED MY PHONE NUMBER. HAVE ONLY THREE HOURS UNLESS YOU CAN GET TO THEM AS A FELLOW PARTNER OR SOME CREATIVE WAY.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from yo. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
YOU'RE REQUESTING SERVICE EXPERTS FROM ME?
6/2/2015
Tech Support Specialist: toughguy, The Computer Guy replied 3 years ago
toughguy
toughguy, The Computer Guy
Hi. Thanks for using JustAnswer. This is Leela and I will help you with the query today.
Can you please let me know what is the Ad you have posted about?
Did you create and POST the Ad or you have provided details to them to create and post the ad?
Incase you have created the ad yourselves then probably we can try to login to the site and see the possibility of disabling the ad.