Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I need to change my Password

Customer Question

I need to change my Password
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 2 years ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. Is the current password ***** working or not?
What kind of password ***** ***** such as email password, Wi-Fi/wireless password, computer login password, etc.?
Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes
Email Password
Windows xp 7
What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?
Have you tried anything?
Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No, is there a phone number where I could call, I just paid for a
Free trial of 36.00, for 7 Days
I do live online support. Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can show you the step-by-step instructions directly on your computer's screen for how to reset your email account password? We guarantee our service. Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I understand but I thought the 36.00$ I just subscribe to pays for your tech service.
Yes, that is it, there is no additional cost, so don't worry. Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can show you how to change your email password ***** your computer's screen?
With remote support, you would be able to see all the steps I will show you on your computer's screen, and we have an A+ service rating at the Better Business Bureau website:
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403
Remote support is a lot easier and quicker for you. But if you do not want remote support, then I can provide written instructions.
If you go to your email website, are you able to sign in your email address with your current email password ***** your email website?
We guarantee our service, so don't worry. Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I know how to change my password. The reason why I am needing help is that someone used my email address and sent to my contacts that I am stranded on a trip because I got mugged and can't come back to America and my cash and credit cards stolen and they are asking on my behalf for help. I know it's a scam.
But in your original question, you said "I need to change my Password". Now, you said you know how to change your password. Do you mean you know how to change your email password? What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.? What do you need to know now?
When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue; we guarantee our service. Thank you,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have changed my password ***** I need to cancel that subscription. Thank you.
No problem. Support subscription is only optional; this is a one-time support session per your request. Great. So you asked me how to change your password ***** but now, you know how to change your email password. Do you still need help anything with your email? And/or do you need help with any other computer question/issue today? Please let me know. Thank you.