I was charged services of the amount of $222.00 and

Customer Question
I was charged for the...
I was charged for the services of the amount of $222.00 and i didn't want the site i thought i was getting a i pad so would you and could you cancel and unsubscribe my app or site and please refund my account and cancel everything that i have here and i don't want the ipad either and it was already taken out of my account marked JUb=ne 1st 2015 i am cancelling as of May 31st/2015 my email is : ***@******.*** ,the last 6 digits on my debit card are :707785 the expiry date is 12/2015 and the cvv is 778 and i tried to log in but the site wouldn't let me and that site is:
***@******.***
Previous messageNext messageFull viewBack to messages
R U Receiving My Emails‏
***@******.***
R U Receiving My Emails
To:***@******.*** Cc: XXXX XXXXXX
I haven't received any confirmation of you receiving my emails
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From:***@******.***
To:***@******.***
CC:***@******.***
Subject: Cancel and refund
Date: Sun, 31 May 2015 17:25:40 -0400
It won't let me login to unsubscribe to something that I don't want I have tried since 10:00am Sunday and it should not have been taken from my account if you would please refund my account as soon as you can I would greatly appreciate it Thank you for your time and understanding John
User Name:
Password:
Mail or password ***** wrong. Please try again
Forgot your password
Login to this site doesn't wor
To:***@******.*** Cc: XXXX XXXXXX
From:***@******.***
To:***@******.***
CC:***@******.***
Subject: Cancel and refund
Date: Sun, 31 May 2015 17:25:40 -0400
User Name:***@******.***
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Computer
I don't want a free trial or a weekly trial i would just like to be refunded please and thank you *****
Is this the reason I couldn't get tech support or mybitwave on their website so you could charge me this amount of money it is pretty pathetic the way you do business . Every time I sent support or a login neither site would allow access so it goes to you where any body else just refunds the money but you for some reason need experts to check it over and the withdrawal is marked as june 1st 2015 and were still in May
You are quick to withdraw funds but why is there no returned funds as you withdrew he money it's missing the deposit of $197.00 what does this or who does this
5/31/2015
Tech Support Specialist: Robert M., Consultant replied 3 years ago
Robert M., Consultant
Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your computer question.
We are not the site that you were doing business with
We are a third party website of experts that can help you for a small fee
if you want my help I am happy to give it but I expect you to pay for the help We have nothing to do with the company that you originally did business with.
If you prefer to deal with them without our help that is fine and I can get you a refund from here.
please let me know which you would prefer
thank you.