Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

My hard drive crashed and i am now using an old computer which

Customer Question

My hard drive crashed and i am now using an old computer which tells me my incredimail subscription has expired. I have kept my subscription up-to-date, however, I do not have the codes to reinstall. Can you help. address is***@******.*** Thank you, ***** *****
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question.
If you have lost the registration code for Incredimail, you may have it re-sent to your email address using the following link:
http://help.incredimail.com/incredimail/help_center/help_article.aspx?is=t&article_id=226
Having gotten the code, just open up Incredimail and select Help (at the top) > Enter registration code, and fill in the code accordingly. This should do it.
If you need more help, please use the Reply tab to continue our conversation.
If you do not require further assistance, kindly do not forget to rate my service below/at the top of this page. Thank you!