I need to set up an on-line bulletin board condo building.

Customer Question
I need to set up...
I need to set up an on-line bulletin board for our condo building. I would like it to be free or at least inexpensive.
The editors (HOA Board) will need a password ***** post items.
All residents will need a different password ***** access building information.
Would also like to be able to attached PDF's so residents can access general information like rules & regulations, past and recent HOA Board minutes and forms.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Computer
I didn't ask for a lawyer... I need a tech expert.
Someone who knows the internet and how things function.
Again .... I didn't ask for a lawyer.
5/31/2015
Tech Support Specialist: Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist replied 3 years ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist
Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.
If you need a free solution, I like to recommend creating a free forum on https://www.proboards.com/
Regards
Jins