It seems impossible to remember my passwords I try

Customer Question
hi It seems impossible for...
hi It seems impossible for me to remember my passwords I try so hard but the amount of times I sign in I still don't get an answer I need to get into Facebook urgent I know there is bad news about my sister when she will be buried eats can you help me Shirley
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/31/2015
Tech Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast replied 3 years ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast
Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,
I'm sorry about the issue, you have two options :
The first option is by Resetting your facebook account using Facebook's online reset page : https://www.facebook.com/login/identify
Simply follow the instructions on the page to reset your password.
The second option is by contacting facebook support :
https://www.facebook.com/help/186570224871049
If you are satisfied with this response kindly rate my service, postivie rating are appreciated, if you need further help please reply back to me and i will glaldy continue to help
Thank you