Can you check this magic jack no. if it is still active. 6…

Customer Question
can you check this magic...
can you check this magic jack no. if it is still active.(###) ###-####
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
5/31/2015
Tech Support Specialist: Louie, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Louie, Computer Support Specialist
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back which particular magicJack model; USB connected, magicJack PLUS, magicJack GO, app? Still, what seems to be wrong with the magicJack device please? The number when called immediately goes to VoiceMail.Of particular interest would be if any LED(s) is/are lit on the device itself.
Andy, Computer Consultant