We are having a problem doing a System Restore, we

Customer Question
Hello, We are having a...
Hello, We are having a problem doing a System Restore, we down loaded software and it created some problems. When we tried to restore at 3 different points non would work, the restore points are this morning only, are there any older restore points? Thanks.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/30/2015
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 3 years ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

If anyone wishes to ask Jason a question directly,
they can do so at the following page: www.JasonFixedit.com

My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.
When the application is asking to which date you wish to restore, there is a checkbox on the bottom that when checked, will show more dates. When you check that box, do you see more dates? If so, you can simply choose one of those.
If you continue to have problems and wish for me to remote in to help, please let me know.
If you need anything else in the future, please let me know.
Thank you for your time today.
- Jason
I don't recall seeing a check box for more dates, I am going to try to open system restore again and check it. The computer picked something up because it is running very slow, it was running much better before I down loaded the software.
Thank you for the update.
I will be standing by.
I started to do a Avast scan to see if there is a problem, so that's gonna take awhile
I will be here standing by.
Thank you.