How do i download a video?

Customer Question
how do i download a video?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
5/30/2015
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
John, Computer Support Specialist
Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today.
Sir/Ma'am could please let me know the video you are trying to download?
Are you trying to download it on your computer?
Sincerely,
Note: - To get my reply quickly refresh this page or you can check your email which also shows a notification email. To reply back to me type in the box below
Sir/Ma'am checking whether you saw my above reply and do you want to continue with our tech support if so please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.If you do not want to continue let me know and i will request to close this question.
Sincerely,
you can stop
No problem i will request to close this question.Please do not reply on this page because i wont be able to view your replies once i have transferred this to customer service.Regards,JohnBlessed Day.
Andy, Computer Consultant