How I renew my office subscription on this computer

Customer Question
how I renew my...
how I renew my office subscription on this computer
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/29/2015
Tech Support Specialist: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 years ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.
let me know the exact error message you get.
Once you have purchased Microsoft Office then you do not have to renew.
Let me know the MS office version you are using.
it says my subscription to excel has expired. I thought that was part of Office
I think it's 365 (?) with the option that included Outlook
https://support.office.com/en-us/article/A-subscription-notice-appears-when-I-open-an-Office-365-application-4cabe32c-f594-4c0e-9191-3d3ade10cceb
copy and paste the link given above and follow the steps.
If you see a notice to buy or renew your Office 365 subscription when you open Word, Excel, or any other Office application:
Your subscription may have expired
Office may have been deactivated for your computer
Office may not have been activated when you installed
NOTE This article applies to Office 365 Home, Office 365 Personal, and Office 365 University. If you have an Office 365 for business subscription and want to renew or reactivate, see Renew or reactivate your Office 365 for business subscription.
Renew your subscription
Sign in to your account page.
Under Payment and Billing, choose Set up an auto-renew subscription.
TIP If you don’t want to sign up for automatic renewal, you can choose to Enter an Office product key that you’ve already purchased.
If your subscription expired because of outdated payment information, you can update your payment options.
Activate Office or reactivate an Office install
If Office didn’t automatically activate during installation, or Office was deactivated for your computer, you’ll need to activate it to have full access to your Office applications.
To activate or reactivate Office 365 Home, Personal, or University
Open an Office application, such as Word or Excel.
On the Product Deactivated box, choose an option:
Click Buy to purchase an Office subscription.
Click Enter Key to use a product key to activate Office.
Click Sign In to activate Office 365 with your Microsoft account.
To activate Office 2013
Open an Office application, like Word or Excel.
The Microsoft Office Activation Wizard will appear and I want to activate the software over the Internet will be selected. Click Next.
Activate Office either by signing in with the email and password ***** used when you installed Office or entering a product key