My galaxy s6 that I have only had a day won't accept my finger…

Customer Question
my galaxy s6 that I...
my galaxy s6 that I have only had a day won't accept my finger print or password ***** totally locked me out please help
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Computer
5/29/2015
Tech Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast replied 3 years ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast
Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,
I'm sorry about the issue, please try any passwords that you remember then it will ask for a login via your Google account, Try that.
let me know the results please
Thank you
has everything worked out, do you still need help please?
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from yo. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
If you can't unlock your phone using your google account then The only way to unlock it is by performing a factory reset of the phone.
Note : Performing a factory reset will delete all data (pictures, documents ect..) and reset the phone back to the state before you turned on the phone for the first time. but it will not erase any system software updates you have downloaded or any files on your memory card.
To perform factory reset please follow those steps:
1. Turn the power off. Remove and replace battery.
2. Press and Hold the Volume Up, Home and Power button.
3. When the start up screen show, release all the buttons.
4. Use the Volume Up/Down button to navigate to wipe data/factory reset
5. Select wipe data/factory reset
6. Select Yes -- delete all user data
7. Select reboot system now
Hope this help,
Thank you
Your satisfaction is my top goal.If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the faces below, positive ratings are appreciated.
regards
Has everything worked out, do you still need help please?
My goal is to provide you with excellent service. If you are happy, kindly rate my service. Positive rating are appreciated, if you need further help please let me know and i will gladly continue to help
Thank you