I can't seem to log onto my wp-admin to make changes to my…

Customer Question
I can't seem to log...
I can't seem to log onto my wp-admin to make changes to my website. i have tried to change password ***** it said million times still won't let log on. Please help this is for***@******.*** (username)
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Computer
5/28/2015
Tech Support Specialist: Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist replied 3 years ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist
Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.
Can you please let me know the URL of your website ?
Regards
Jins