I want to delete or cancel my account from our time .com t…

Customer Question
i want to delete or...
i want to delete or cancel my account from our time .com thanks
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
5/28/2015
Tech Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast replied 2 years ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast
Hello, my name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,
Please follow these steps to cancel your account with ourtime :
Click on your Username located at the top right section of your screen
Click My Account from the drop down menu
Locate Account Status and then click the View Account Status link
On the next screen, click the More Account Status Changes link
Click the Remove My Profile link
Respond to the short question and then confirm your cancellation
You can also conatct ourtime and let them cancel the account for you :
open this link http://www.ourtime.com/v3/help
click on Contacting Customer Care then click Email.
Thank you
Your satisfaction is my top goal. If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the faces below, positive ratings are appreciated, if you still need help, please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help you
JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee, We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied.
Thank you
Mr.Med
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast