I have wordperfect x7. I started to download a new update…

Customer Question
I have wordperfect x7....
I have wordperfect x7. I started to download a new update and then cancelled it. Now I can't open any of my files. What to do?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Computer
5/27/2015
Tech Support Specialist: James K., Consultant replied 3 years ago
James K., Consultant
Hello
My name is James
Welcome to JustAnswer.
Can i Remote onto your machine to help you fix the problem
Remote means I can connect to your Machine and fix the issue for you its fully secure and Built into the Justanswer System
If you wish I can send you a Link to Connect
Let me know
Cheers James
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from yo. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Ive sent you an offer for remote support