It is hard to use this chat box because I can't see the rig

Customer Question
Hi. It is hard for...
Hi. It is hard for me to use this chat box because I can't see the right hand side. Similarly, I can't scroll down on email, facebook, trouble-shooting sites, anything, because I can't access vertical scroll bar. It is as though my display/screen has shifted to the right - and I can't get it to shift back. Can you help me?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
5/27/2015
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
John, Computer Support Specialist
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your PC. I will try my best to help you.
Sir/Ma'am do you mean the scroll bar on the left side of the web browser is not accessible to you?
Have you tried the scroll button in the middle of the mouse to scroll on the web page?
Is this problem happening on Internet explorer?
Do you have any other web browser like Firefox or Google chrome?
Sincerely,
Note: - To get my reply quickly refresh this page or you can check your email which also shows a notification email. To reply back to me type in the box below
The scroll bar on the right side (my right hand) in everything - Internet Explorer, email, start-up page, facebook, every page/screen. Every page/screen is shifted to the right.
Thank you for the details but i am still little bit confused i believe what you are mentioning is the task bar.Can you please click and hold on the the task bar and try to move it to the location you needed by default its located on the bottom of the desktop screen.If that didn't work
may i remote access to your PC and check the issue you are facing directly. You can see what all i am doing in your PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.Sincerely,John
I'll try what you have suggested.
Thank you and please let me know the status.
It did not work John. Also, because of the problem, it is difficult to communicate with you so I am going to give up on this service as a way of solving this problem.
I know its hard but can i remote access to your PC and check the issue directly in that way i can fix the issue quickly.You can see what all i am doing in your PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.Sincerely,John
I must shut down my computer in order to leave this page to check my email for your reply - not a cost efficient way to communicate.
Sorry for the troubles but you do not need to leave the page each time i reply you can refresh the page and see my replies.i am giving you the remote access link with this reply and its instructions,please try itPlease click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=79ad1168-0415-42c2-9b51-df30d04752c7 that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. Then it will ask to launch application click on Run to launch application, if it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.
No, I cannot refresh the page, nor can I move between windows (e.g. this window and the Elisnore Screen Connect window), because there are parts of the page/window/screen I cannot access because the display/screen/window does not show the right hand side or top.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation. You can refresh the page by pressing F5 key and to switch between windows press and hold ALT key then press Tab key,see if that helps if not i can give you another remote access tool which is more simple.please let me know.
It seems like you are offline now and i didn't get access to your PC to check the problem.Please let me know whether you want to continue or you want me to stop and close this question.Sincerely,John
What would you do if you had access to my computer?
Thank you for replying back to me.First i need to see exactly what really is happening like is it a tool bar issue or a task-bar issue.Then only i can do the fixing because i am not getting a clear picture i cannot fix it.If you want to give remote access another try i will give you another tool to do it which is more simpler and easy for you to use.let me know and i will give you the link to get the other remote access tool.Sincerely,John
There is one another method which you can try to revert to previous way it was but cannot guarantee it will work but it won't do any harm.its called system restore you can do that by following these instructions1.Click on your start button.2. Go to All Programs.3.Then go to Accessories.4.Then to System Tools.5.Select System Restore.6.That will open system restore window in that select Restore my computer to an earlier time7.Now a calendar window should appear in that select a date that has a bold number with your mouse (Remember to select a restore date before this problem started and your computer is working normal)8.Now click on next and the restore process will start after that the system will restartAfter the restart check and see if the windows and web pages are showing properly like it used to be and please let me know the statusSincerely,John
I'll try that John! Thanks!
You are welcome and please let me know how it goes.
Sincerely,
Hi John. I was able to restore the computer to how it was yesterday afternoon - but this has not given me access to the right side of my monitor screen display. I still cannot access the vertical scroll bar or anything else that is on the right side of the display. I was speaking with my son by phone (about an online form I was helping him to complete but am not able to work on now because I can't access the right side). He has suggested that I ask a neighbour to help me rather than give you access to my computer. I sincerely ***** ***** for your help.
No problem at all.do you want me to close this question or open it to other experts to see if they can help you.
Sincerely,
Please close the question.
sure will do i will request customer service to close this question.Please do not reply to this because i wont be able to see your reply once its sent to customer service.Thank you for your cooperation.
Sincerely,
Blessed Day.
John, Computer Support Specialist