I am unable to bring up my google emails by today's new Sign…

Customer Question
I am unable to bring...
I am unable to bring up my google emails by today's new Sign Up for a Google Account. I have an account, and I need to email hundreds of petitioners today, NOW. How do i turn off todays enrollment request? bob alexander ***@******.***, (###) ###-####
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/26/2015
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 3 years ago
Richard, Computer Specialist
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
You need to sign into your account Bob, it appears you clicked on Sign Up by accident.
Click on my link below
www.gmail.com
And you click on Sign In
And then enter your Gmail address and password ***** you can then sign into your account.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Let me know the results please