I have a windows 8. Acer computer and cannot sign in because…

Customer Question
I have a windows 8...
I have a windows 8. Acer computer and cannot sign in because I forgot my password I tried some I may have used in the past but no luck and tried over and over to change my password ***** cannot do it I am able to get to my gmail on my tablet cause I never log out but now my laptop is locked because of this problem please help
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/26/2015
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 years ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
What is the email address associated with the account on Acer?
Please type it without the @ symbol.
Thanks