How are you i was talking to this girl and she said i can

Customer Question
hi how are you i...
hi how are you i was talking to this girl and she said i can contact her on xcupids wot do i have to do to get in contact with her please
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
5/25/2015
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 2 years ago
Pete, Computer Engineer
I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.;
Are you sure you were talking to a real person?
The xcupids website uses "bots" which are computer programs that pretend to be people and they will start a conversation with you online to try and get you to join the website and pay a fee, but the person the "bot" is pretending to be doesn't actually exist. You can test this next time you are talking to a bot by asking them a specific question about something that is in the news and read their reply closely, e.g. "did you hear about the floods in texas?"
Pete, Computer Engineer