Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I've had trouble getting on line, or opening my mail accts. I

Customer Question

For days I've had trouble getting on line, or opening my mail accts. I was getting continual pop-ups to open an account. This I finally did thinking it was a way to stop the pop-ups.
Now I have a new address and have lost everything else. can I PLEASE cancel this account and go back to what I had?
I had;XXXXXXXXXXX.com
***@******.***
I now have***@******.*** and I really want to cancel this and go back to what I had
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 2 years ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. What happens when you sign out the new gmail account, then sign in your old gmail account? Is there any error or message?
When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,