Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

How do I install Adobe Pgotoshop Elements 10...purchased and

Customer Question

how do I install Adobe Pgotoshop Elements 10...purchased and have CD but lost
serial number?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.
let me know when did you purchase the disk.
did you ever installed it before.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes it was properly installed but not used for some time .... suppose to be V13 .... when opened did not
function properly ... purchased from Amazon.com
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
did you receive my message..?
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
Find your serial number on Adobe.com
To log in to your account, make sure that you have the email address you used to register, and the password ***** created.
Go to https://www.adobe.com/account.html.
Enter your Adobe ID and password, and then click Sign In.
For more on signing in to Adobe.com and Adobe ID information, see Adobe ID, sign-in, and account help.
The My Adobe page is displayed. All your registered products and their serial numbers are listed in the My products section.
Note:
If a serial number does NOT appear in this last step, see Check your email from Adobe.com.
Check your email from Adobe.com
When you download a product from Adobe.com, Adobe emails you your serial number. Adobe also registers your serial number in your Adobe account. Look for an email from Adobe with the subject line "Your Serial Number" or "Your Serial Numbers." The email contains the serial number for the product you purchased.
For more information on registering a serial number, see Register your serial number on Adobe.com.
If you have already checked Adobe.com for your serial number and haven't received an email from Adobe, contact Adobe
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=PSE'
let me know if you have any question for me.