Toshiba satellite shows Toshiba leading in ovation only. one…

Customer Question
Toshiba satellite shows Toshiba leading...
Toshiba satellite shows Toshiba leading in ovation only. one of the f keys brings it to utility set up
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
5/23/2015
Tech Support Specialist: Charles A. Roberts, PC Tech replied 2 years ago
Charles A. Roberts
Hello, my name is***** will do whatever I possibly can to help answer your questions. I am sorry you have encountered this kind of problem. Can you tell me if it stays on the same screen when you completely remove the hard drive. Let me know if it comes up with an error message.
I took out the hdd and put a new/previously used hdd and it is working again. I was hoping to keep the hdd in there but I couldn't get the Toshiba start up screen to change. The only thing I could access was the utility page which is confusing to me.
I was going to say the original hard drive in the machine is malfunctioning and would need replacing. Do you have more questions? Are you needing the original recovery software for it?
Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, PC Tech