In my case at this moment ,had open many many tabs at IE ,my

Customer Question
system is set that if...
in my case at this moment ,had open many many tabs at IE ,my system is set that if it get closed it will reopen from last session & crash recovery enabled ,but this time as the system freezed at opening a huge pdf ,I did, end process, at task manager and got all my tabs lost
BUT
its somewhere ,this is a computer "can one guide me step by step where in temp files or registry I can still find them all ? am willing even to pay ,
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
5/21/2015
Tech Support Specialist: Robert M., Consultant replied 2 years ago
Robert M., Consultant
hi i am robert and i will see if i can help you
were they set up as automatic open every time for your home page or was it just reopen whatever was open when you closed it
the second one ;
it used be the first ,but its now the second ;
but after the tabs were gown id did open the home page
by the way another thing that got lost,' is savings at favorite while renamed and moved ,it became a file with name META.FM and no way to open this ????
so you already checked favorites there should be another tab for HISTORYTHAT should have all of the websites on it though you would have to pull them up one at a time
i am not sure what you mean by saving at favorites
i assume that you tried just closing and re opening the ie or doing a reboot ? you might also try a system restore if you had the same tabs open for a few days or get lucky to having a restore point at when they were open.your favorites should be in a file named favorites.htm and a search for it should find it and you can reimport it if it doesnt re attach automatically
are you still with me ? the meta.fm is just a junk file that a few things will put there. it has no useful data in it and if you can delete it you can but it wont bother anything being there and sometimes its hard to delete
Andy, Computer Consultant