This is Diana an I want you help me to renew my ph. the

Customer Question
hi this is Diana an...
hi this is Diana an I want you help me to renew my ph. the number is ***** 303 45-67 but I fotgot some information
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Computer
please help me I just need my phone renew to make call thats why I pay you to renew but my phone doesnt work yet !!!what happens!!! 520 303 45 67 its my phone num.....
please you tell me if I pay my renew phone num I will have my line ready but still doesnt work or pay my money back!!
5/21/2015
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 3 years ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

If anyone wishes to ask Jason a question directly,
they can do so at the following page: www.JasonFixedit.com

My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.
May I ask for the name of your phone provider?
I look forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason
You want to renew your phone number.
I am asking you which company is the provider for your phone service? (ie: MagicJack, Verizon, At&t, T-Mobile, etc).
Hi! yesterday I wasn't able to reply,but my phone works with internet this is a magical usb,but yesterday make my payment like each year,the amount of $38.00dll. But this money goes with this" just answer" and I not sure if this is in Mexican money or pesos, you send me a bill of $460,but is not specific if the payment is dll.or pesos because I am here in Mexico right now so please explain me what really happens!!! I use a American visa p
I am sorry the name of the service by internet phone is MAGIC JACK
Thank you for the update. We are not MagicJack.
May I start a remote screen sharing session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem?
When the remote begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.