How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Richard Your Own Question
Richard, Computer Specialist
Category: Computer
Satisfied Customers: 36526
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry
Type Your Computer Question Here...
Richard is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was sole owner of

Customer Question

I was sole owner of's piano tuning.
Now I don't see my web site I had before.
Why? Can you help restore it?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Your registra for this is
There seems to be an issue with your A record on the domain name, which is why it is not working. The easiest for you to solve this is call(###) ###-####
Then over the phone you can have the record restored so it should again be in working order.
I am still here to help you, so any issues you have, just let me know here please.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I called the number you gave me..They told I have to contact the people who set up my original domain..Please close my account with you for now. I was afraid I would not accomplish anything..Since Google was where I 'd go to open my web site I thought you people would be the help I needed..But not so and has just cost me $$
Paul Buscaino
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Paul, did you use this domain with a Google Apps account?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I was ripped of by the $500 charge!
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
I dont know what your talking about sorry
Can you give more detail?

Related Computer Questions