Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I have the Parrot Bluetooth MKi9100. and I would like to know

Customer Question

I have the Parrot Bluetooth MKi9100. and I would like to know how to receive an email or text. The Radio store told me that the unit can read you emails & texts. If so how do I set it up.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Sorry but I do not know why they would tell you this but it is used to make and receive calls via a phone, it does not read text or emails to you. Possibly they meant if your phone can do this, the Parrot can relay the voice from the phone if your phone supports this.
What is the make and model of the phone its going to connect to and we can check this.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Verizon 16.0; model MC676ll/A; serial #c8qg3g19ddp7
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
did you get the info?
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
thanks
On the iPhone go to Settings → General → Accessibility
VoiceOver is the option that makes the iPhone speak everything you touch — even the little status gauges at the top of the screen.
Then enable Speak Selection
This option adds a new Speak command to the buttons that appear whenever you highlight text in any app. Tap that button to make the phone read the selected text out loud. It can be an email message, a web page, a text message — anything.
Then connect it to the parrot and when you press this on the iPhone if it is compatible it will read it out through the parrot.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you